How Does it Work?
MMFM will reimburse up to 40% in salary for every pre-qualified animator assigned to work on your project. MMFM/CAMACOL will provide the animation company with a slate of candidates who meet the program eligibility criteria; Work will be performed remotely; or onsite at a local facility.
The objective of this program is to create jobs and opportunities for up and coming Miami animation professionals along with hands-on skills set training known as "on-the-job training" or "OJT." MMFM will provide access to some specific training for these animators while also providing critical support for global animation & gaming companies in the completion of their animation projects while utilizing our next generation of animators along with a FINANCIAL INCENTIVE.*
We will provide your company with skilled talent and support at a competitive cost to your company. With our educational partners, the Miami Animation & Gaming International Complex (MAGIC) at Miami Dade College, we will also develop and implement a specific and effective training program designed to meet your company’s needs. In essence, we will provide your company access to this amazing talent pool to complete your projects, while benefiting your company’s bottom line. This new and innovative program is tailored to the animation and gaming industry, and designed to provide employment opportunities to economically challenged, yet highly talented, members of our community in the animation and gaming sector.
Key Benefits to Employers and Employees
- Up to 40% salary reimbursement for each animator hired for the first 6 months of employment (Subject to negotiation with our workforce training partners).
- Employers choose talent for their project from a talented, educated, pool of Miami based animators.
- Ability to provide on-the-job training / supervision either on-site or remotely.
- Program is designed to increase productivity and improve workforce quality.
- Up to a 40% salary compensation for a period of 6 months, which can be extended on a case by case basis.
- Receive on-the-job training for 6 months from their employer and Miami Dade College.
- No-cost additional skills training at MDC Magic.
Local, national and international companies can benefit from this program, since the work can be done remotely. And our team of professionals will be on-hand 100 percent to assist your company throughout the process.
*The financial incentive will be provided on qualifying payroll expenses for eligible Miami based animation and gaming talent labor within approximately 30 days of MMFM's submission of proof of payment (pay stubs, time sheets, training documentation, etc) for qualifying payroll expenditures to our workforce On-the-job training (OJT) partners at CareerSource South Florida. Prior to the start of services, the signing of a production services agreement with MMFM and labor contract approval for the reimbursements from CareerSource South Florida will be required.